We are so excited to welcome you all back to our safe and clean club, with some extra precautions in place. Please read all of the important information below before booking your visit to the club.
Information You Need to Know
Prior to visiting the Wellness Club, you will be required to read and sign the updated Rules & Policies Document. Please follow the link below and complete this document digitally before booking your visit. This form must be completed or you will not be permitted access to the facility.
To book your visit to the Wellness Club, you will require you will be required to create an online account if you do not already have one. To do so follow the steps below. follow this link to access the online booking portal https://w.cps.golf/FairwindsLessonBook
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter in your first and last name and hit “Submit”, and a link will be sent to your email account
- Open the email in your inbox– click on the link provided to you
- Enter in the password you would like to use and hit “Reset”
- It will take you back to the login page
- Enter in your email and password
- Click on Sign in
From here you can search for and select available dates, time-slots. Booking will be available up to 7 days in advance.
If you have any issues logging in or booking your spots please contact the club at 250 468 5303 for assistance.
If you can’t make your time-slot or class, please cancel to allow someone else to have your spot.
NOTE: if you are a Golf Member and have trouble with the email address you are using there, try using a 2nd email address to create your account for the Fairwinds Wellness Club.