Wellness Centre Information & Hours
FAIRWINDS WELLNESS CENTRE
Fairwinds Wellness Centre is a sophisticated, yet relaxed facility where members and vistors can focus on their health and wellness. In addition to a challenging and inspiring golf course, the Fairwinds Wellness Centre adds variety into your fitness routine with classes, racquet sports, or one-on-one sessions with our personal trainers. Learn more about our fitness classes here.
Focus on your social wellness before or after your workout in the common rooms where you can relax and meet friends for a social game of cards, or enjoy a complimentary cup of gourmet tea by the fire. Become a member of the Fairwinds Wellness Centre to improve your wellbeing.
Wellness Centre amenities include:
- 20-metre indoor pool
- Hot tub and dry sauna
- Two weight rooms
- Outdoor tennis court
- Billiards, card, and reading rooms
- Complimentary WiFi access and public computer for checking email
- Multi-purpose room for badminton, pickleball, and fitness classes
- Variety of fitness programs and classes for all levels
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
- Complimentary coffee, loose leaf teas, and hot chocolate for members
- Two personal trainers on staff to help you meet your fitness goals
For more information, please contact the Fairwinds Wellness Centre reception desk at 1.866.468.7054 ext. 232 or 250.468.5303.
Fairwinds Wellness Centre
3455 Fairwinds Drive, Nanoose Bay, BC Canada V9P 9K6
Toll free 1.866.468.7054 ext 232
DAILY HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday | 6:30am – 9:00pm
Tuesday | 6:30am – 9:00pm
Wednesday | 6:30am – 9:00pm
Thursday | 6:30am – 8:00pm
Friday | 6:30am – 8:00pm
Saturday | 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday | 9:00am – 5:00pm
*Please refer to the class schedule for Aquacize times. Pool is closed to laps during water classes.
ALL: Open to all users (kids welcome) | ADULT: Open to adults only | AQUA*: Open to Aquacize only
Pool is closed to lane swimming during Aquacize classes.
Schedule subject to change without notice.