Give Dad the Gift of Golf
Whether your Dads want to spend the day playing golf, or watching it, or both, we have some ideas…
- Bring Dad out for a round of golf on June 16. With our Foursome Special 4 can golf for $199, it’s a great way to spend the day together and to save up to $80 on your green fees. Just you and Dad? The Twosome rate is $119.
- Purchase a $100 Gift Certificate before June 16 and get a sleeve of logo Callaway Supersoft golf balls to go with it.
- Purchase a 2019 Green Fee Certificate including a shared power cart before June 16 for ONLY $59 plus GST. That’s a savings off of our local rate of up to $29!
Visit the Golf Shop to take advantage of these offers.
Still need more ideas?
- Bring Dad out for a delicious meal and a local craft beer, or join him after his round. Fairwinds Bar & Grill will be offering a ‘Surf & Turf’ feature from 11am to 4pm on June 16. A 10 ounce certified Angus beef striploin will be accompanied by jumbo garlic prawns and a mushroom demi-glace. Reservations are recommended. Call 250-468-9915, ext. 226. Sit back, relax and celebrate Dad with a Mount Arrowsmith Brewing Company ‘Comfortably Chum Hefeweizen’ our featured beer of the month.
- Fairwinds Player’s Club is the gift that keeps on giving. For only $149 annually participants experience a host of perks and benefits including: one complimentary round of golf, one complimentary 1/2 power cart, preferred green fee rates throughout the year, reduced pricing on power cart rentals and driving range tokens and 15-day advanced online booking privileges. There are also special Player’s Club golf events throughout the season.
Find out more about Fairwinds Player’s Club.